Your Subtitle text


The term "Good Standing" shall be defined as any person who has fulfilled the requirements for
membership in the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association, who is not currently under
disciplinary review or probationary status for disciplinary reasons, who has paid the necessary
dues and conformed to the requirements as set forth in these bylaws.

Section 1(a)  
Full Member:
a) Of good character.

b) Who is a Veteran of a Foreign War, "Combat".

c) The ONLY Acceptable proof for membership to the Combat Veterans Motorcycle
Association is a copy of one's DD 214 or Official Military Personnel File or officer/enlisted
record brief which must be surrendered to the NBOD for verification.

d) Must own and operate a Motorcycle of 500cc or above.

e) Should a full member resign they will be given a 5 day grace period to rescind their
resignation with no repercussions. After the 5 day grace period a member will have to
re-apply for membership as a new member and will require NBOD approval.

f) Active members in good standing with the CVMA who become infirm, disabled or
otherwise unable to ride their motorcycles will be able to keep their patch and be retired as
members in good standing with the CVMA. Members must submit medical documentation
and a minimum of one year as a member and/or NBOD approval is required.

g) Life members, if for health reasons can no longer ride can at their discretion, remain
members in good standing with full voting privileges and can keep their patch.

h) Life membership requirements: 3 years active in the CVMA. Member must be in good
standing for all three years and minimum participation of one sanctioned CVMA event per
year is required. One of which must be a National meeting. Cost for life membership is
$200. If a life member quits for any reason or the member is removed from the CVMA
rolls for any reason, no refunds will be made.

i) Member's initial assignment of chapter will be in the State of physical residence. Once
membership is approved, he or she can request in writing for a change of Chapter to the
gaining and losing State Representative. Chapter affiliation to any Chapter of his or her
choosing may be requested, to include a chapter in another state if that chapter is closer
than the existing chapter and the losing and gaining states share a common border. If the
distance is shorter, the request will be approved. The member will only have all rights as a
Full Member in the State that they claim membership in

If you're interested in becoming a member and meet the requirements as set forth in Article 3 of the bylaws then please fill out the application below, include Member 4 copy of your DD-214 and mail it to:

Gino "WarPIG" Calandra
11 Saratoga Blvd
Gloversville, NY 12078

Please enclose a check for $20 made payable to Combat Veteran's Motorcycle Association to cover your first year's National dues.

Website Builder